Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gardening updates


These photos are actually from last weekend but I didn't have a chance last weekend to sit down and upload and write about them. This is the outside of our kitchen window looking out to the backyard. I planted petunias there and they are really thriving. So we get to look out at them when we stand there to wash our dishes.
















Here is my herb garden area. Up against the fence there you can see that my row of snow peas has indeed sprouted. After this week's rain, they are already much taller than in this photo from last week, and actually trying to climb up my cilantro plant at the far end. Bad peas! I have one net trellis up for them that the honeysuckle is already climbing. I have to make it out to Home Depot to get another one of those things.













The leaves on my pomegranate bush came out :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home